The Collections Office is responsible for the collection of Real Property Taxes, Personal Property Taxes, and Water & Sewer Bills. In addition, they collect fees for Permits.
Carroll County will be conducting an online Tax Sale with RealAuction.com
The County accepts credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) at our offices or online at https://PayBill.carrollcountymd.gov, or via telephone IVR system at 1-833-632-0800. The vendor charges a fee for this service. Vendor fees are as follows: for use of debit/credit card 2.5% convenience fee and ACH e-check is $1.50 convenience fee. Payment is also accepted at all branches of the Carroll County Public Library. 9. To view your property tax account on-line, visit the Carroll County Government website at https://PayBill.carrollcountymd.gov. For additional information call the Collections Office at 410-386-2971.
- 2022 Carroll County Senior Tax Credit Program (PDF) ~ 89 Kb
- Collections/Taxes - Bill Inquiry
- County Tax Comment Form
- Disabled Hero Tax Credit Application
- NEW- Maryland Homeowner Assistance Fund
- Real Estate Masspayment Customer July 1 2022 (PDF) ~ 72 Kb
- Surviving Spouse of a Fallen Hero Tax Credit Application
- Taxpayer Notice FY 2023 (PDF) ~ 80 Kb