Local Management Board
To lead collaborative efforts that advance the well-being of all children, youth, and families.
A community where all children, youth, and families thrive.
The Carroll County Local Management Board (LMB) is composed of public and private community representatives who share responsibility for implementing a community-based, inter-agency delivery system for children, youth and families. We are:
- One of 24 Local Management Boards across the State of Maryland;
- Part of Carroll County Government;
- Administered by the Department of Citizen Services since 1997;
- Coordinates the Carroll County Local Care Team (LCT); and
- Funded in part by the Carroll County Government and The Governor’s Office for Crime Prevention, Youth, and Victim Services through the Children’s Cabinet Interagency Fund.
- Celene Steckel, Director, Department of Citizen Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabby Zelaya, Manager, Local Management Board - email@example.com
- Located at 10 Distillery Drive, Suite 101, Westminster, MD 21157
- Main phone number: 410-386-3600